Going Green Saves You Green
Energy efficiency audits help you identify the most cost-effective ways to reduce carbon emissions, combat climate change, improve air quality, maintain healthy working and living environments, and reduce energy costs. Environ helps achieve these goals by providing customized, comprehensive energy management solutions for built environments: hospitals, data centers, office towers, multi-family buildings, large retail spaces, factories, campuses, greenhouses and more.
We bring a strong financial approach to analyzing energy efficiency in commercial buildings. Our method looks to optimize and bundle the highest-priority projects to drive the greatest budget savings and carbon reduction. We bring off-balance-sheet financing energy management solutions, including energy as a service (EaaS), to all our client engagements.
Our approach to efficiency optimization starts with the collection of building-wide technical specifications and performance data, to better understand how your facility operates. With this data, we assemble a unique, vendor-neutral mix of conservation measures and green initiatives to maximize the positive impact to your bottom line and to the environment.
Our energy efficient audits include LED lighting retrofits, thermal insulation, and boiler and chiller plant upgrades, as well as distributed energy resource (DER) deployments including heat and power, fuel cell, and solar-plus-battery on-site power generation.
Identifying conservation measures to improve energy efficiency and lower operational costs is a key component of our behind-the-meter client work. These include:
- Investment-grade lighting audits
- NYSERDA Remote Energy Management Program
- Incentive and grant application submissions
- Smart metering and energy plant services
- Building automation modernization
- Chilled water plant optimization
- Financing energy solutions
Building Certification Partners
Environ holds certifications with the U.S. Green Building Council, the International WELL Building Institute, the Building Energy Exchange and the U.S. Resiliency Council.
- U.S. Green Building Council: Committed to a sustainable, prosperous future through LEED, the leading certification program for green buildings and communities worldwide.
- WELL: The leading tool for advancing health and well-being in buildings globally. Registered buildings can leverage WELL’s flexible framework for improving health and human experience through design.
- Building Energy Exchange (BE-Ex): Dedicated to reducing the effects of climate change by improving the built environment.
- The U.S. Resiliency Council: The nation’s leading organization dedicated to helping achieve true community and corporate sustainability through the promotion of resilience-based building design.
YOUR PATH TO MORE EFFICIENT OPERATIONS
From LED lighting, insulation and boiler retrofits to full-scale DER deployments, contact Environ to learn how an integrated efficiency strategy can improve your energy operations.
We will conduct an in-depth audit of your building’s energy performance as the starting point for customizing your plan.
We’ll design you a unique, product-agnostic mix of conservation measures and green initiatives to maximize the positive impact to the environment—and your bottom line.